Saturday 10 July 2021

Confused Captive

Thought I'd leave this one open in terms of Billy's ultimate fate. An elaborate prank by his sister? Forced into being a bridesmaid by his crazy Aunt? Something more sinister altogether...? You decide! 😁

And I know, I know... I've been away a while (again). Thanks to those who left encouraging posts and messages - I'm sorry if I made any of you worry. Rest assured, I am alive and well!

Going to do some one-shots to warm myself back up before diving in to finish off ASW. Hope you enjoy the new caps! 👗

10 comments:

  1. It's such a pleasure to see you back :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back, any idea when the next cap will be because I CAN NOT wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, you were missed.
    Whomever has done this to him put in a lot of time and energy. He ticked off the wrong people/person. Someone with a lot of resources and free time. Only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very glad to see you are safe and well. Welcome back. You make wonderful captions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back, and with such a great cap too! I like the ambiguity and I eagerly await the next cap, whatever it might be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cap! It’s good to see you’re back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s good to see you’re well. Lovely cap! RG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know what happened to freeks place?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh shit you are back. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this story! Glad to see you back. Would love to see more of the 50's experience. No pressure.

    ReplyDelete