Saturday 25 December 2021

Advent of Femme - Christmas Day Finale

 
...whew, and that's the series wrapped up! I didn't finish writing these final captions until December 22nd - it's been a real race against time!

Thanks to everyone who's stuck with the series all the way through - I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did writing it, and I hope the finale is the payoff you were hoping for!

For anyone curious, all told the series stands at 40,000 words, which is basically half a novel! I'm not gonna lie, writing this has been gruelling at times - especially with the deadline aspect. But reading your kind emails and comments as it's unfolded has made it all worth it!

I expect I will take a decent-lengthed break now that this is finished, but I will be back in the New Year at some point to start working through the requests that I've been sent. I will also likely return to this series at some stage - if nothing else just to make a handy contents page so it's easier to navigate all the different parts.

For now, though, all that's left is to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for this wonderful story and Merry Christmas to you too !
    I was there almost everyday when the new post fired to discover what's the daily chocolate was about to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I'll be thinking of it all day. Thank you and have a merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas I really enjoyed this series bravo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've certainly earned a break after this. Not only is it one of your best series yet, but it might just be the best TG cap series that I've read in quite a long time in general!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't wait to read today's story when I got up! Thank you Emily for a fantastic Christmas present! You have really done a great job writing which kept me on pins and needles. I hope that you have as great a Christmas yourself and Happy New Year. Look forward to seeing you after you rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should make more stories like this love them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you. I hope your Holidays were as lovely as you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily every morning I would wake up and read the story as I got my morning coffee. I really enjoyed this series. I"m sure it was a major pain that you have to crank you damn near a novel in 25 days but I thoroughly enjoyed it. It helped me dress myself more and the story was lovely. I tried to drop a comment each day but even that was hard! enjoy the time off and we will continue to enjoy your excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm happy to hear that it helped you to embrace your femme side :)

      Delete
  9. This has been a story and a half! Loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any updates for us? I’d love to see more of your captions! RG

    ReplyDelete
  11. This has to be the best caption series I’ve ever read. My opinion you have the best blog out there. Thank you for your hard work and keep it coming please. PS if you’d choose to continue this series every now and then that would be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm kinda curious who the mysterious benefactor is? Otherwise an absolutely lovely story ^^

    ReplyDelete