Thursday 16 September 2021

The Bridesmaid Trap

Really been in the writing groove lately, so here's another double-length caption. The idea almost warranted a series, but having just wrapped up ASW I didn't want to start another one right away - especially given that I have started on my next big project... so watch this space! It's in the early stages right now, but it's an idea that's been rattling around in my head for a while.

Anyhow, I'm keen not to leave y'all hanging like I did with ASW, so this time my plan is to only start posting when the project is already finished - which could be a while away! In the meantime, I'll aim to keep to weekly standalone caps on thursdays 💅

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful cap! There's something in the way you write protagonists who are so utterly trapped in their situation that really make the cap excel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome captions! I've enjoyed you recent writing groove!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a way of writing the feminization process and how pushing thru the guilt helps the caps so much. You are by far my favorite cap writer.

    ReplyDelete