Sunday 19 April 2020

A Sister's Whim - Caught Crossdressing? (19/24)


Had fun reversing the usual "caught crossdressing" trope with this one. Also, I've had this simply stunning image in my collection for years - thrilled to finally have a story to fit it. Didn't predict that it would be in ASW, but here we are!

This story is reaching it's conclusion, I think - I will do my best to see it through and not keep you all waiting for so long. I won't commit to a schedule, though - I've tried that sort of thing in the past and it leads to burnout. It's best if I write as and when I'm in the mood for it (and have the time) - that way the quality doesn't suffer and it stays enjoyable for me.

I know it must be frustrating waiting for new stories, but I hope you can understand. Thank you all for your patience! 😘

Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

8 comments:

  1. I'm desireful to know the conclusion of this thrilling story, but on the other hand I also wish this lovely whim continues forever and ever!

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see more of the story! Lovely job with this one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Travis is gone now, she is Olivia now and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily it is not frustrating to wait for the next part, I know how hard it must be to make something so perfect and I know I will not be disapointed when the next part emerges, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Emily. This is the best cap series I've ever read. Don't stress at all about the scheduling. Quality work like this is finished when it is ready.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, you do good work. Don't stress about a schedule. Just stay safe and sane in these troubling times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need to use the right pronouns.

    ReplyDelete